Village of Mariemont
- Murray Path follows a transportation corridor that pre-dates the Village. Our founders envisioned Mariemont residents taking the trolley to jobs in the industrial and commercial hub in the city.
- Boulders were brought to the Moraine, Ohio area by a glacier, then trucked to Murray Path in 2021. Note that our project engineers resolved severe drainage problems in this corridor with new storm sewers and catch basins.
- Approximately 80 percent of our users are on foot (more if you count dogs). Family-friendly wheeled transportation includes bicycles, tricycles, strollers, scooters, boards, wheelchairs…
- Plantings are designed for seasonal color and interest. Thank you, Martin Koepke!
- Volunteers from Mariemont and Madison Place help keep our path beautiful.
Listen to more